Friday, December 01, 2006

Nine Month Old Conversationalist




(Yes, I let my son go without pants in November! Especially when it's 80 outside!)

Caleb's newest trick is babbling non-stop. He talks to his toys, the things he sees out the back door, me and daddy, the books on the shelf, Ladybug, EVERYTHING! It is the cutest thing. He has tones of voice and everything. I think it is SO cute. Did I already say that? Here are the stats from his 9 month checkup:

height: 26 7/8 inches
weight: 18 lbs, 2 ounces
Head Circumference: 18 3/8

He also got round one of a flu shot and a Polio booster. He handled those really well, as always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am hosting the neighborhood Bunko at my house tonight. So far only 5 people have responded to the evite (including me!) that is pretty horrible! You have to have at least 8 people to play a decent game, and 12 - 16 is better. I hope there are just a bunch of slackers out there that didn't respond to the evite and are going to show up anyway.

No comments: