Monday, December 17, 2007

updates on things

Greg got "the call" last week from the Longview manager inviting him to come work for him. Yay! He is supposed to start February 1st, so a lot of things are up in the air now with living situations. Lots and lots of IFs that depend on the house, the baby, Caleb's surgery appointments..

Tomorrow is the last day of CDO, probably forever for me. I was going to try to go back in January, but it looks like my doctor expects me to have a baby before then. I'm not complaining about not going back to work, but I don't really want to have the baby that early. However, come Feb 1st it will be easier to have an older baby than a week-old one when Greg starts communting (the most likely situation at this point) to Longview. I am torn about what to do right now. Anyway, back to CDO, I hope we will be able to find a program for Caleb in Tyler because he has benefited SO much from being with the other kids in this one. His words have increased a lot and he listens pretty well (for an almost-two-year-old).

Caleb's eye surgery is this Thursday afternoon. We won't find out what time exactly until the day before. Pray for the anesthesia to go okay and for me to not be too worried about my baby being asleep without me!

No comments: