Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday number three for number two

Today is Carly's birthday! My baby is three! I will not do the sentimental letter to my daughter post, nor will I make a list of all her accomplishments this year, but I will photo-bomb you with pictures from her party at Chuck E Cheese! Thank goodness the snow cleared off the roads so we could even have the party! I'm so thankful for all of our family and friends that came to celebrate Carly's special day with us!

Her "Big Fat (flat) Cake"




Mom and my girl:


Caleb SkeeBallin with Mimi:


Carly playing games with MaMaw:


Birthday girl


Mom getting in on the action. I love driving games!


Sweet big brother. I have to brag on Caleb -- he was so sweet and helpful all day. He was genuinely excited for Carly's birthday. He wanted her to see her presents and was singing "Happy Birthday" to her in the car.


Doing a dance with ChuckE:


Pizza!!


Cake!!


She smiled so sweetly while we sang to her! It was so cute.




Blowing out the candles -- she totally gets it this year!


Presents!! And a wad of curious kids!


Carly got her "ooooone more Barbie"


Greg and I had another special present for her at home. Caleb didn't know what it was -- can you see the excitement in his hands?


A Bike!


With Dora on it!


She likes it! Now if the snow would melt and we could get back to our regularly scheduled temperatures, she can take it outside to practice riding!


Happy Birthday to our funny, smart, outspoken, sassy little THREE YEAR OLD!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Looks like a fun time!!