Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ridiculous

The lack of pictures on my blog is ridiculous lately!! So sorry. I don't really even HAVE any to post since Easter, is that sad? I did find a few cool ones from a trip to Dallas from back in February that I never posted. I know that's way back there, but they will have to do! We went for the day to celebrate our niece's birthday at the American Girl store. Oh. My. Word. That store is..... whoa. I didn't get any pictures of it, but just imagine a two (or three?) story department store filled with dolls, their clothes, their accessories, and all the other paraphernalia and gear. I'm telling you, it's got to be a billion-dollar business, that store. There is a bistro where you can eat brunch with your doll, and a hair salon where you can have her hair did. It's breath-taking. Really. Janell decided to spend a few hours there for her birthday, so we joined them for a stroll through the megalopolis of dolls and then went to their hotel to have some cupcakes from Sprinkles. Yum!



At the hotel were two of the most amazing Royal swans. They were the pets of the hotel, and the employees treat them as honored guests. They were so neat! The kids were enjoying watching them swim and wag their tailfeathers and then a super nice employee brought a basket of Romaine lettuce so the kids could give the birds a snack. Carly and Caleb just laughed and laughed! It was superfuntimes!



Fighting over the food like an old married couple




Look at Carly's face... tickled to death!


No comments: