Monday, July 09, 2012

In the midst

We are officially "in transition"... or "displaced"... or even "homeless" if you want call it that. That awkward time between the sale of one house and the completion of the purchase of the next one.  Usually it works out where you go right from one to the other, but this time it just didn't happen that way.  Our dates will end up with us being "in between" for a week or more.  Our stuff is taken care of, but living with other people can take its toll.  Especially for someone like me, who is a homebody. I just like to have a place to go home to, a place to retreat to and hide from the world.  You know, sometimes you just want to go home!!  Even during this short time of non-home-ness, I am immensely blessed to have many family members willing to let us stay.  Although this will be a lesson in perseverance for me, you won't hear me complaining.  I intend to make the best of it!  


No comments: