Thursday, September 23, 2010

Creativity

So, I'm sitting at the sewing machine, maniac-ing away at a buttonhole-- which, with my new machine is so easy that I'm basically just holding the fabric flat while the machine does all the work-- and my mind starts to wander. Happens pretty regularly. Here is the order of my thoughts. Where is the dog? I haven't heard or seen her in a while. She's probably laying on the rug by the garage door, her usual spot. There's the fridge, Ooooh, it looks so black and shiny and clear of all magnets, how pretty! Then, my mind goes inside the fridge, and I take a mental inventory.. two bottles of ketchup, two grape jellys, mustard, two jars of garlic, rice milk, pizza sauce... DR. PEPPER!!!!!! MUST DRINK A DR. PEPPER RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!

And that, people, is when you know you have a problem.

2 comments:

Strange family said...

You crack me up! Did you get a new machine?

Melanie from The Pigg Pen said...

Love me my Dr. Pepper, too. Addict.