Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, okay.

I just spent a half hour catching up on blogs I read.. it seems to be a Friday night ritual for me.. I can't be productive on a Friday night, so instead I veg in front of the screen until my vision gets too blurry to read any more.

Today I ate a hamburger. WITH a bun. Surprisingly, I'm still living. My tummy feels okay, too. I also drank a lot of Dr. Pepper with that burger. Not that there is anything wrong with Dr. Pepper (to the contrary, I'm honestly not sure what the world did before Dr. Pepper was invented. Who do I need to thank for that???). So with all this gluten-free frenzy I've been on, the hamburger and bun are acting quite nicely in there. Thank you stomach for accepting them so graciously. Please pass the good vibes on to the intestines, if you please. I'm thinking their neighbor at the end of the road (ahem ahem) will appreciate it too.

It was a good day to be a Friday for me. I got to show off some of my favorite creations (of the non-biological nature aka C and C) to a store owner, and I just loved seeing her reactions. Validation! As a result, I'll be a very busy girl in the next few months. As if I was running out of things to do... I seriously love what I do! Play with dem bebes all the day long, and create funky cuteness when they sleep. It is the sweetest life!

Well that was my attempt at being witty and intelligent. I fear it doesn't live up to the blogger standard. I just can't seem to make an interesting story out of something very uninteresting. Intestines and sewing, wahoo!

So, no more words from me, just the photographic evidence of daily life here. That's why you read my blog anyway, right? Thought so.


He's wearing a hat! Take as many pictures as the ridiculously-slow-resetting camera will take!!



(And yes, my living room pretty much always looks like that. Quite hazardous, actually. Watch your step or you might lose a toenail.)

Occasionally, we torture our children in public by making them eat lemons.


Distressing...


....And then he takes another bite.


... And so does she.


A rare goofy face from Greg caught on camera:


I didn't even put them up to this, they just love each other, sometimes. Unless there is forced sharing involved. Then the screaming begins.




Carly models some of my latest creations.. for sale at Sparkles Boutique in Flint, TX!






2 comments:

SisterOne said...

So, the whole "gluten-free" thing is a bust? You should have been able to tell a difference almost immediately... Cute pics, BTW, of course that's why I read your blog!!!

Unknown said...

Actually, later on I did feel yucky. I didn't realize I had been feeling better until I felt bad again. It was a slight change, but I guess I've been dealing with it so long I got used to it. I'll update on that more later. Anyway, I'm back on the GF diet for now.