Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cowboys Redskins Game

My mom scored free tickets to the Dallas Washington game last sunday, so we skipped out on church to sit in the endzone (the shady one!!) only 35 rows up. It was AWESOME. I have never been to a pro football game, and it was quite an experience. Kinda like nascar, it is a culture of people who do this all the time. Or at least they look like they do. The tailgating, the booze, and jeering at the surprisingly high number of Redskins fans, it was very interesting. Texas Stadium was neat, but after we got in Greg and I discovered why Mr. Jones is building Jerryland-- that place is OLD, and kinda small, and a little creepy. The hallways are narrow and dark, and the seats have chipped paint. Other than that, the place is very cool. We had a very fun time with three old ladies as company (my mom, my grandma, and my grandma's childhood friend). Greg and his women.. :)

Here is proof we were there:

video of Tony Romo coming into the stadium:











TO's touchdown -- that's him strutting in the endzone.





Caleb's souvenir from his Mawmaw:


I really wanted a pink Tony Romo jersey.... but I don't love Tony Romo enough to pay $85! Liked the baby jerseys, but I don't love either of my kids enough to pay $65!

No comments: