Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This is really about Caleb, but it was a family affair... his first HAIRCUT!!

All-over haircut I mean. We've trimmed the rat tail a few times, and around the ears, but never gone all over shorter. We geard up by putting him in his swing on the back porch, slapped on a #4 guard on the clippers and went to town. Greg held his head still and distracted him while I (gasp gulp) cut his hair. It looks surprisingly good for a VERY amateur job, if I do say so myself. Afterwards I couldn't stop starting at my little big boy. He looks like a little boy now, but he still just a baby. So sad. Here are pics. You can see how long it was before in some of the recent blogs either below or on About the Babe next door.








Just look how long it was!!! (The scissors are just for size comparison. I only used them around his ears, which doesn't look so great)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments: