Friday, April 06, 2007

The BIG NEWS!!!!

(This is a repost from Caleb's blog)

We are finally walking!!!! Check this video out:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


On Tuesday I took his walker away so wouldn't have that "crutch" anymore. Yesterday, we went outside to play and since he didn't have anything to hold on to, had no choice but to walk. He walked down the sidewalk three houselengths (about 200 feet) and only fell down three times. The he toddled up the driveway like the video shows. SOOOO darn cute!!!

2 comments:

Melody Ann Ross said...

Ummmm DUH! I made Dad and Melinda watch this video remember??

P.S. I was laughing so hard I thought I would hyperventilate, and then I sent it to everyone I know.

Melody Ann Ross said...

Update your BLOOOOOOOGGGG.